Please guide me on the Exam Structure of 70-448 RRS feed

• Question

• HI,
    I would like to know the exam structure of 70-448. Particularly

Number of questions in the exam, Total Duration of exam, How many marks are required to pass the exam, What is the max mark, Is there any negative marking and Are they Multiple Choice questions

Thanks
    • Edited by Thimmana Monday, June 15, 2009 4:45 PM
    Monday, June 15, 2009 4:12 PM

Answers

• Hi Thimmana,

Microsoft doesn’t release the total number of questions for their exams, so total number of question could vary anywhere from 40 to 70. Typically it’s between 50 to 60, but there are some exams which have less or more number of questions.

·         You need 700 (Pass Mark) to pass the exam.

·         Maximum mark is 1000.

·         There is no negative marking for wrong answer.

·         Most of Microsoft Exams are multiple choices. There are some exams Lab based but as far I know 70-448 is multiple choices.

Here is the detail about Microsoft Exams: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/exam-prep.aspx#tab3

Hope this is helpful.

Rubel Khan
    • Proposed as answer by Rubel Khan Monday, June 15, 2009 6:22 PM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Thursday, January 7, 2010 4:16 AM
    Monday, June 15, 2009 6:22 PM

All replies

• Hi Thimmana,

Microsoft doesn’t release the total number of questions for their exams, so total number of question could vary anywhere from 40 to 70. Typically it’s between 50 to 60, but there are some exams which have less or more number of questions.

·         You need 700 (Pass Mark) to pass the exam.

·         Maximum mark is 1000.

·         There is no negative marking for wrong answer.

·         Most of Microsoft Exams are multiple choices. There are some exams Lab based but as far I know 70-448 is multiple choices.

Here is the detail about Microsoft Exams: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/exam-prep.aspx#tab3

Hope this is helpful.

Rubel Khan
    • Proposed as answer by Rubel Khan Monday, June 15, 2009 6:22 PM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Thursday, January 7, 2010 4:16 AM
    Monday, June 15, 2009 6:22 PM
  • Thanks Rubel
    Wednesday, June 17, 2009 4:26 PM
  • Hi,

Are simulation questions included in the current 70-448 exam pattern ? Thanks !

Sunday, May 23, 2010 9:28 AM