Problem saving files on shared folders RRS feed

• Question

• I’ve been having problems with the shared folders since i installed WHS but always where problems cutting/pasting files between shared folders, and always with great files (more than 500 Mb).

As i know this is a commented error, so i’m waiting for a solution, but yesterday i have two problems with little files. This was the scenario:

In my job, i make a .doc file with Word. Thru my xxx.livenode.com web page i uploaded this file to my shared folders and all was fine.

When arrived home, in my desktop with XPMCE opened this file (on shared folders) and make some changes, and when i selected exit and save the file, word crashes and all my LAN where inaccessible from all of my home PC’s.

So the system crashes in my client PC and in my WHS, also my LAN until i restart my WHS.

Of course i launched the Talq.exe in my server and in my client with this CAB files:

WHS: CAB 356571228

XPMCE: CAB 356570836

I don't know why, but i can't submit feedbacks on microsoft connect, so i put it here.

Regards

Thursday, July 12, 2007 10:17 AM

Answers

• We are bug reporting this for you, thanks!
    Thursday, July 12, 2007 9:47 PM
  • I have bugged it, and the reason that you can not submit bugs thru Connect is because we disabled that functionality a long time ago.
    Thursday, July 12, 2007 9:48 PM

All replies

• We are bug reporting this for you, thanks!
    Thursday, July 12, 2007 9:47 PM
  • I have bugged it, and the reason that you can not submit bugs thru Connect is because we disabled that functionality a long time ago.
    Thursday, July 12, 2007 9:48 PM
  • Ok, so, thanks for all and just comment that this issue is still in my system. Yesterday the same scenario and the same result.

Regards

Saturday, July 14, 2007 11:39 AM
  • Hi Mayankel,

Can you please provide us with the full name of the .doc file?

Thanks!

Monday, July 23, 2007 9:12 PM
  •  

Excuse me Tom, i've been in my summer holydays...

The name... well Windows Home Server.doc, jeje, is a review...

Regards

Thursday, August 9, 2007 2:56 PM