help!! my computer won't stop rebooting RRS feed

• Question

•  

my computer has been restarting over and over again for the past 2 months i don't no what to do every time i use the virus scan it restarts by the time it gets a chance to finish. i keep gettin error message about a hardware change but i don't no what is goin on? i even reinstall window xpStick out tonguerofessional
    Monday, March 31, 2008 9:52 PM

Answers

•  sweetanjel184 wrote:

i never used it before i changed the part of my computer the one with the f an but it still restarts i am so confused

If the computer only restarts when you are running OneCare, contact OneCare support - 
    How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

However, I believe you should contact the PC manufacturer or a local tech to look at the system as it sounds very much like a hardware problem.
    -steve

Monday, April 21, 2008 4:18 PM

All replies

• Are you using OneCare? It sounds like you have a hardware problem with the PC.

-steve

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 1:49 AM
  •  

i never used it before i changed the part of my computer the one with the f an but it still restarts i am so confused
    Saturday, April 19, 2008 8:52 PM
  •  sweetanjel184 wrote:

If the computer only restarts when you are running OneCare, contact OneCare support - 
    How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

However, I believe you should contact the PC manufacturer or a local tech to look at the system as it sounds very much like a hardware problem.
    -steve

Monday, April 21, 2008 4:18 PM
  •  

do you know a program i can download that can help me detect  wat part of my hardware is responisble for this?
    Wednesday, April 23, 2008 10:29 PM
  • Unless your PC manufacturer provides diagnostic software, no. It may be a driver, it could be overheating, it could be failing hardware... It really needs to be diagnosed by the manufacturer's tech support or a knowledgeable person who can look at the PC.

-steve

Thursday, April 24, 2008 1:09 AM