none
Clear Web Credentials From Windows Vault Programmatically

Question

• Hi,

I am developing wpf application which opens third party Metro apps e.g Facebook. Now user can login to his facebook account and after user close the metro app without logging out. Now when the same metro app is opened again from my wpf application it should ask for login credentials again. Currently its not doing that.

I did some research and found that windows stores credentials in Windows Vault and its accessible from "Control Panel -> Credential Manager - > Web Credentials" I can see facebook storing some info there i can delete them manually but i need to delete the entries programmatically using c#.

Can any body help me on this.

Syed Mustehsan Ikram

• Moved by Jamles Hez Thursday, November 27, 2014 3:03 AM from Ads-in-Apps for Windows 8
    Wednesday, November 26, 2014 11:40 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Mustehsan,

I don't think it's a AdvertisingSDK issue, I will move to Where is the forum for, so that someone can guide you in which forum you can get more sufficient answer.

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Thursday, November 27, 2014 3:03 AM
  • I'd try them over here.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsdesktop/en-US/home?category=windowsdesktopdev

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Thursday, November 27, 2014 3:35 AM