Web Design Approach RRS feed

• Question

• I am looking for the best way to design this type of screen in VS 2015 for the Web. It displays a list of parts, multiple lines for each part, and the user can enter a quantity. 10 lines are displayed, each taking 2 lines to display, and the user can enter a quantity for 1 or all parts then hits Add To Cart button. I've tried different controls but haven't found the right one just yet.

Thanks for the help. Larry

I can't upload an image. Don't know why my account needs to be verified as I've had it for years. The screen looks like this. Each quantity field can be entered into

Part #         Vendor Part #             QTY      Item Price       Total Price

ABC123        VABC123                          0            1.00                  0

First Description

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XYZ456        VXYZ456                           0            3.45                 0

Second Description

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, December 16, 2015 12:32 PM

All replies

• Hi Larry Cermak,

Since your issue is about ASP.NET. I suggest you‘d better to post it to ASP.Net forum for better support:

http://forums.asp.net/

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

• Edited by lake Xiao Thursday, December 17, 2015 6:40 AM
    Thursday, December 17, 2015 6:40 AM