OFF TOPIC:Peoples Problems with Windows Live OneCare RRS feed

• General discussion

•  I have been a Symantec customer for over 10 years. I have been using the Live OneCare Saftey Scanner for months before I decided to try the Free 90-Day Trial which I started over a month ago and I have never had any Problems that affected the running of my system, an Intel Core2 Duo with 4GB memory, 400GB hard drive running Windows Media Center 2005 Rollup 2, which I use  at least 18 hours a day. I installed Windows Vista Home Premium on this PC on March 18 and did a destructive recovery on March 20 when I discovered that my Sound Blaster and Nvidia software lost many of their features besides many other programs having problems not running like they did before. After which I restored everything back to the way it was. As I knew better that you should always wait to install a new operating system until after Service Pack 1 has been released and most of the bugs resolved like I have in the past. Which gets to the point that I have to assume (knowing the definition) that everyone with problems is trying to run Vista which should still be in Beta testing!!! I have been using PC's for over 20 years and will be purchasing the Live OneCare. You have to love Microsoft they keep PC's interesting.

MY ADVICE UNISTALL VISTA UNTIL SERVICE PACK ONE COMES OUT TRY MEDIA CENTER 2005 ROLLUP 2 UNTIL

Thursday, July 19, 2007 9:55 AM

All replies