none
forum is very, very slow RRS feed

• Question

• hello, forum is very, very slow, and sometimes is the result like this, I tried Edge and MSIE under latest W10 release:

Jiri Cvrk

Tuesday, February 6, 2018 3:49 PM

Answers

• A Microsoft statement on the performance issues lately:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/999c09b5-ae2f-4546-9676-b098cf23f55e/forums-site-performance?forum=announce

=== quote ===

Currently our ETA to fully resolve the issue is 24-48  hrs and as we make progress we will post an update on this thread.

=== end of quote ===

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Tuesday, February 6, 2018 11:44 PM
  • These 502s and search service down issues have been happening for 90 - 120 minutes every weekday morning for the last 20 - 30 days. I've reported to fissues many times They're aware of problem but so far they do not know what the cause is. It seems like there is some scheduled job that runs on weekday mornings causing this but they said there are none.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, February 6, 2018 3:59 PM

All replies

• These 502s and search service down issues have been happening for 90 - 120 minutes every weekday morning for the last 20 - 30 days. I've reported to fissues many times They're aware of problem but so far they do not know what the cause is. It seems like there is some scheduled job that runs on weekday mornings causing this but they said there are none.

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, February 6, 2018 3:59 PM
  • I seem to lose my Internet connection at least once per day in the last week or so, generally in the morning. This morning for about 6 hours. Resetting my router does nothing. When I have Internet, it is very slow. And I sometimes get the 502 error or a message that the search service is not available.

Edit: I have been working at my local library the last few days, but the Internet seems slow there as well.

Tuesday, February 6, 2018 4:07 PM
  • I'm having the same issue, and I'm working out of a corporate office with dedicated fiber links. No other websites are being slow, so I doubt it's the internet. I'm pretty sure this is on Microsoft's end.
    Tuesday, February 6, 2018 4:12 PM
  • A Microsoft statement on the performance issues lately:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/999c09b5-ae2f-4546-9676-b098cf23f55e/forums-site-performance?forum=announce

=== quote ===

Currently our ETA to fully resolve the issue is 24-48  hrs and as we make progress we will post an update on this thread.

=== end of quote ===

Tuesday, February 6, 2018 11:44 PM
  • I asked them to post in three locations. I'm beyond surprised they did it.

Tuesday, February 6, 2018 11:45 PM