CRM 2013: Created on Date for Notes not being displayed RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

In CRM 2013, how can we see the created date. If the note was created Today or yesterday, it displays. But if it was created 3-4 days back it simply shows the time and not the date. Can we also include the date to be displayed?

Thanks,

Wednesday, December 4, 2013 2:50 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I think that if you hover over it you get a tooltip with more information - other than that you can't customise the activity tabs control. You would have to add the 'old' notes control back again.

Hope this helps,

Scott

Scott Durow
    Blog www.develop1.net    Follow Me
    Rockstar365
    If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Wednesday, December 4, 2013 9:10 PM
    Answerer
  • Thanks Scott.

If we hover too we can see the Created and Last Modified time, but not the date. Can you please suggest on how we can add 'old' notes control back?

Thursday, December 5, 2013 7:30 AM
  • Hi,

To add the old notes control you can customise your form and use the Insert Ribbon Tab and select 'Notes'

Hope this helps,

Scott

Scott Durow
    Blog www.develop1.net    Follow Me
    Rockstar365
    If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Thursday, December 5, 2013 9:04 AM
    Answerer
  • Hi,

Though we go back to the old Notes view, the DATE does not appear. Is there a way the Date can be added back or is this a CRM feature/bug?

Thanks,

• Proposed as answer by Adam U Thursday, February 20, 2014 11:05 AM
    Thursday, December 5, 2013 11:26 AM
  • The notes control hover over doesn't show the full date as you can see. Also my notes control is showing 'Today' against each entry although the time seems to be correct.

There must be a bug with the notes control.

Adam

Thursday, February 20, 2014 11:07 AM