MOE error - is this related to my pending upgrade to the new Windows Live ? RRS feed

• Question

• I sync on 2 computers, and everything has been great for the past year or two.
    However, yesterday one computer keeps getting the error "Mesh Operating Environment has stopped working".  I can still remote desktop into this computer. However, nothing syncs on it. And the "News" is blank.
    Tomorrow I'm supposed to get VIP access to the new Windows Live (because I was one of the first 100 to reply to a Techcrunch giveaway).
    I'm wondering if someone at Microsoft flipped a switch to transition me over to the new Live -- and now my Mesh is messing up??? Will we all have that trouble soon as it rolls out to everyone?

Maybe tomorrow I'll just un-Mesh and dive in to the new Live Sync and hope all goes well.
    Anybody else with this problem?

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 3:57 PM

Answers

• The Meah problem should be unrelated to Wave 4. You might try uninstalling and reinstalling Live Mesh on the troublesome computer.

Jim

Microsoft MVP Consumer Security - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh - Microsoft Security Essentials
    Tuesday, June 22, 2010 2:33 PM