VIRAL/HACKER PROBLEM - EXTREME RRS feed

• Question

• Have the most serious and unrelenting problem with a hacker (possible , 99% sure loads of remote access) unrelenting trojans, spyware and more. Have paid for fixing, re-infected immediately (took 3 weeks to repair rather than the 24 hour usual service). Bought new laptop with vista , that lasted 2 days , windows 7 is better but immediate problems start according to the MMC. Resident virus suspected as formatting does not affect it, it is there as it startswith small setting changes and gradually gets worse. Possibly graphics BIOS???? XP, VISTA AND 7 ALL INFILTRATED WITH EASE costing me serious money into thousands of losses ages ago. STARTED August 08....RIP....??/??/????
    Thursday, March 19, 2009 12:51 PM

Answers

All replies

•  

Hello , 

Thank you for your post!  Unfortunately there is not a current forum to post the question you are asking so I would recommend that you post you question to one of the discussions in microsoft.public.windows.vista.security located here:  (http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.vista.security&cat=en_us_fdf138d6-427a-48d6-84dc-a91a6c9fbb45&lang=en&cr=us)

Hope that would be helpful.

Hope that helps!

Thanks & regards,

Ashawani Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Friday, March 20, 2009 5:06 AM
  • Seems similar to problem here - which I suspect to be politucally motivated.

I have just been cut off my PC in the middle of a legal document, the second time today (it has happened before). Earlier in the last month, two printers were wrecked (a HP F 2200 series, and a Canon PIXMA MG2200 - not big onesc but reliable).

In these  months it has been like someone is reading over my shoulder - and editing occasionally - usually making it look idiotic. It damages my work - and as I am working for the courts, it interferes with the legal system: I am retired but still doing work, on request, as translator and interpreter for Judiciary and Gvernment of Hong Kong.

This attacker/these attackers is/are, obviously, not general hooligans but persons/agencies with an agenda and very pointed targeting. My suspicions go towards a. US Government agencies (as Ihasd problems with them before in the context of comments in NewYork Times, WashPost, SCMP, etc; and b. towards LGBT circles. I may have to explain that I was raped by a person who was very "gay" about this - while I was not, and I am, after 30 years of shame and silence, openly talking about it now, because I see the recent developments in that direction as dangerous. 

I have, however, not yet got the police to look into this, although I did report the hacking. But I am sure that microsft could do something here about the practical side of the problem.

Thursday, July 18, 2013 10:09 AM