none
did anybody got certificate in Karnataka RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi  everyone,

Please inform did any body got COMPLETION certificate in KARNATAKA. Its very urgent ,if anybody had got please inform......

Monday, August 27, 2007 2:54 PM

Answers

All replies

• no Sandeep, i didnt got any certificates. i am also from karnataka. infact, i partcipated in previous rockstar and i had got a ranking of 224. but didnt recieved any prizes. if u participated before, did u got prizes and where do u live?

Wednesday, September 5, 2007 6:53 PM
  •  

Hi Sunil,

I am from Davangere,now in Bangalore.I also participated in rockstar and had got 243 ranking but i too didnt

recieved any prize....i have just forgotten rockstar,leave it.But v want this certificate.V had realy done a lot of hard work over this project.But still v have not yet recieved any certificate.

May i know ur TEAM NAME and also where r u from.Please inform if u recieve certificate or any information regarding certificate  .... 

Thursday, September 6, 2007 2:21 PM
  • Sandeep,

I am from Tumkur. doing MCA

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 12:00 PM
  •  

Certificates have been dispatched to the students a couple of weeks back. Only teams which had completed all the stages of the project were given the certificates. If you have still not got you certificates please write to the academic team with complete details - Name, Team name, Project Details. We will send you a soft copy of the certificate.
    Thursday, September 13, 2007 3:10 PM
  • thnx admin

Friday, September 14, 2007 7:13 PM
  •  

Hi Sunil,

Did u got the soft copy of certificate.Please tell me.....its urgent.....I too had mailed them to send soft copy of certificate but still not yet got.So please tell me did u got the soft copy of certificate....its urgent.

Sunday, September 16, 2007 1:43 PM
  • no sandeep, i too didnt got soft-copy.

Sunday, September 16, 2007 6:05 PM
  • Soft copies were sent out two days back. hope you all have got them.

Thursday, September 20, 2007 9:21 AM
  •  

Hello Sir,

This is SANDEEP H S.THANKS A LOT, SIR.Finally me and my team mates recieved the COMPLETION CERTIFICATES.

THANKS A LOT SIR......THANKS TO MICROSOFT...  

Saturday, September 22, 2007 2:38 PM
  • Hello guys, after reading this I think Here The milk is only for crying baby. In case If I eligible to the certificate is I also strugle more ?  

Saturday, October 6, 2007 10:48 PM