Donation Management 1.2, Event Details on Campaign Entity Missing RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

I recently downloaded the Donation Management 1.2 for demonstration purposes for a large Norwegian charity organizatin.

It is a great way to show the flexibility and usability of MS CRM. Unfortunately though, I am missing a piece of the functionality that is supposed to be associated with campaigns. "Event details" is just nowhere to be found! That makes it difficult to demonstrate how to administrate an event.

Do you have any idea wha the problem can be?

Wednesday, October 26, 2011 1:37 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Tina,

The "Event details" for Campaign that you are mentioning was probably a part of another accelerator that you may have had in the past. CRM out of the box does not have this functionality. The Event Management accelerator was available for CRM 4.0 as far as I know. Accelerators are now called as Solutions fyi.

I do not think there is any Event Management Solution for CRM 2011, if I come across any information I will post back here.

Thanks,

RBaliga

Monday, October 31, 2011 5:26 PM
  • You can get event management capability from the Customer Portal solution here: http://dynamics.pinpoint.microsoft.com/en-US/applications/customer-portal-for-microsoft-dynamics-crm-2011-12884910826.

• Proposed as answer by Palak Kadakia Thursday, November 10, 2011 11:15 PM
    • Marked as answer by Palak Kadakia Monday, January 23, 2012 2:43 AM
    Thursday, November 10, 2011 11:15 PM