none
Error 403: User Quota Exceeded

Question

• I am getting an error within Windows Live Writer when trying to post a blog entry to my Windows Live Space.  The error is 403: User Quota Exceeded.  From everything I can find to check I am not even close to exceededing 25 GB of space.  Has anyone else recently started seeing this error or know what I need to remove or fix to correct the situation?

Thanks in advance,

JP
    Tuesday, July 28, 2009 11:56 AM

All replies

• This is usually referring to your use of Catagories I have found. It  appears that there is a limit to the amount of catagories that you can use on Live Spaces, so try and go there and delete some of them (don't worry you won't lose any posts) then go back into writer and select the green 'refresh' icon in catagories. Then try to post again.

TG
    Tuesday, July 28, 2009 12:36 PM
  • Hello guys,

When I try to upload pictures into my posts, I have got the same error: 403. (forbidden). Why is it the same error? How can we fix them?
    Thanks
    Wednesday, August 05, 2009 10:34 AM
  • thx this info was xtremely helpful.

Wednesday, October 07, 2009 6:06 AM
  • That was the most helpful first answer I ever got in technical blogs. I was almost starting another blog -- which would have been a disaster, since I have mine since Dec of 2004. It was only a new category that I was trying to invent that blocked my post.

Monday, September 13, 2010 9:35 AM