none
Thank you Microsoft for the new forum!

General discussion

• Hi,

Today I've surprised with the new forum and it's good improvements. thanks for these!

Sincerely,

Yasser.

Friday, July 15, 2011 4:42 AM

All replies

• i dont like it,

like opening many windows in new window,

displaying my info everytime at right side, i know who i m , why should i see my self everywhere?

and i think you dont see but the answered and post count at profiles removed too.

I'm so sure you will not press to "Mark As Answer". and "Mark as Helpful".
    Friday, July 15, 2011 5:09 AM
  • i dont like it,like opening many windows in new window,

As I tried so far, it's useful. e.g. I opened your profile in a new window then closed it back to my forums threads. However, I can right-click and select 'Open In a New Tab' when needed.

displaying my info everytime at right side, i know who i m , why should i see my self everywhere?

It's good too. Actualy your info were placed in a small area (newly like a business card which I like) and below it, useful links are important in a bigger area e.g. 'My Threads', 'My Foums Threads', etc.

and i think you dont see but the answered and post count at profiles removed too.
    Yes, I didnot catch this. They were good and I'm not sure why they've been removed. I hope a Microsoft Employee see this thread and talk about this.
    Friday, July 15, 2011 5:33 AM
  • We can see answers and Post count from "Browser User" and searching the user name. Hope it doesn't get removed.
    Gaurav Khanna | http://gauravkhanna.blog.co.in
    Friday, July 15, 2011 8:41 AM
  • good idea, that still works, thanks:)

I'm so sure you will not press to "Mark As Answer". and "Mark as Helpful".
    Friday, July 15, 2011 8:54 AM
  • I'm not surprised, this is excellent work on the forum's part. Thanx guys!
    Friday, July 15, 2011 10:56 AM
  • Still the same </> button which no newbie understand and more of those real suggestions not done which are needs improvement.

This are is no improvement they just have been busy with their own hobbies. 

Success
    Cor
    Monday, July 18, 2011 7:22 AM