none
A password dialog to connect to UNC path blocks the entire desktop RRS feed

• Question

• put a unc path in explorer

wait for the login dialog

TRY TO CLICK A DESKTOP ICON

you cannot until you close the dialog.  This makes it difficult when your password is in an app that is opened by an icon on your desktop

I have no where else to report this issue. it is a flaw in windows 10. I would expect it since on a phone you cannot use anything else when the app is focus and windows 10 is a phone OS.

Professional services gave me a website that does not take feedback about windows 10

the feedback app is blocked behind many businesses so i guess i just wont provide anymore feedback ever

• Moved by Hart Wang Wednesday, July 19, 2017 8:01 AM
    Tuesday, July 11, 2017 11:23 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for posting here.

>>" I have no where else to report this issue. "

According to your description, The feature seem to be inconvenient. You could post the situation on user voice website, which will change the feature.

The current forum just discuss general issue about developing software, If you have any issue about developing software, please feel free to contact me.

I will move the case to off-topic forum.

Best Regards,

Hart

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Hart Wang Monday, July 17, 2017 9:06 AM
    Wednesday, July 12, 2017 5:58 AM