none
Recent Wiki Activities not showing in Profile RRS feed

• Question

• I am in this week's Most Active Contributors list but I can't see any of my recent activities in my profile :(

If this answers your question please mark as answer. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply.

Thursday, August 7, 2014 8:54 AM

Answers

• Hi Ehsan,

Microsoft team is aware about the issue. And This Thread has already been raised by Richard Muller for the same issue. I had a discussion with Ed Price regarding the same and he told me that due to some new features launched in Forum this Bug came and fix in underway.

Thank you

Please mark this reply as answer if it solved your issue or vote as helpful if it helped so that other forum members can benefit from it.

My TechNet Wiki Articles

Saturday, August 9, 2014 8:13 PM

All replies

• Hi Ehsan,

Microsoft team is aware about the issue. And This Thread has already been raised by Richard Muller for the same issue. I had a discussion with Ed Price regarding the same and he told me that due to some new features launched in Forum this Bug came and fix in underway.

Thank you

Please mark this reply as answer if it solved your issue or vote as helpful if it helped so that other forum members can benefit from it.

My TechNet Wiki Articles

Saturday, August 9, 2014 8:13 PM
  • Thanks for the update Shanky!

If this answers your question please mark as answer. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 8:33 AM