none
How to send and receive smaller/larger images using Websockets RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am working on creating an application which sends the images of 100 numbers of 1MB size to the server and clients needs to send larger image of size 100MB,1GB etc to the server. I need to achieve using Webscokets. 

I am facing a problem like below:

When I am sending an image of size 64KB, it is getting copied at the server path, but image is being corrupted and size is also in MBs,not sure why?

How do I know the size of an image at the server end which is being sent from the client?

How to send images successfully?

Need your inputs.

Thanks in advance.

Ravi 

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Friday, December 11, 2015 3:09 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Friday, December 11, 2015 9:43 AM

Answers

• Hello,

This should be asked in Microsoft's ASP.Net forums:

http://forums.asp.net/

As Microsoft's ASP.Net forums are on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, December 11, 2015 3:08 PM

All replies

• Hello,

This forum is for discussions and questions regarding profiles and Microsoft's recognition system on the MSDN and TechNet sites. It is not for products/technologies.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, December 11, 2015 3:07 PM
  • Hello,

This should be asked in Microsoft's ASP.Net forums:

http://forums.asp.net/

As Microsoft's ASP.Net forums are on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Karl

Friday, December 11, 2015 3:08 PM