OCS and Hipath8000 RRS feed

• Question

• Has anybody managed it to connect the OCS with a Siemens Hipath8000 yet?
    Would be very happy about any docs or advices...

Best Regards,

Rene
    Monday, July 28, 2008 2:21 PM

All replies

• Hello Rene,

Unify Square will eventually be working with several large PBX companies and Microsoft to validate end-to-end functionality and fully test OCS 2007 interop for compelling scenarios on the latest systems, other than our initial targets: Nortel and Cisco. Siemens will likely be one of these..

This is my initial post on these forums, and it will not be my LAST. Regards to Mike Stacy.. and the other familiar names I see here.

Stu Osborn,

Unify2

Monday, July 28, 2008 9:35 PM
  • Welcome Stu - good to hear from you again.  Smile

Monday, July 28, 2008 9:41 PM
  • Hi Stu,

thanks for the answer.
    If you are trying (and for sure getting to workSmile) the Hipath8000, please let me know!

Regards,
    Rene
    Wednesday, July 30, 2008 7:20 AM
  • Hi guys,

I have the Hipath 8000 in my company, I've installed OCS, got everything working fine... but I'm a little

Lost on the integration part... I can get the calls to be routed to the Hipath gateway, but they are dropped

complain about unknown RTP version... Any pointers ?

Best Regards,

Jethro Morais

Thursday, October 9, 2008 2:11 AM
  • Hi Jethro,

one of our clients has implemented Hipath 8000 and now they are interested in integration with OCS. Can you share your experience with us? Are there any problems we can expect? I haven't faound anything on the web ...

thanks!

milos

Thursday, August 27, 2009 9:02 AM
  • Doesn't Siemens have their own version of OCS called Openscape? From what I hear they get alittle upset when OCS is mentioned.
    Thursday, August 27, 2009 7:42 PM
  • Rene - you will need an IP Gateway for HiPath integration with OCS.
    Audiocodes can provide integration.  You can find config guide for HIPath at http://audiocodes.com/exchange 

HTH

Jason
    Saturday, September 5, 2009 9:54 PM