Windows Camera Settings ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I'm having real difficulty using my camera on my laptop since switching to 10 (From 8.1)

The issue is, my brightness setting. The camera has 2 settings "auto" and "pro" in "auto" it's so dark (even with 5 lights on in the room I'm in.) that people on the other end of my video chats can only see my silhouette.
    I can change to "pro" settings, where I can alter the brightness and that would be great, but there's no way to save those changes and when I click out of it  (or go back to auto) the camera settings go back to the settings where it's too dark too see.

If anyone could tell me how I can either keep the settings in "pro" or tell me what I'm doing wrong, that'd be super !

Thank you.

• Moved by Youjun Tang Friday, August 21, 2015 2:05 AM more related to the suggested forum
    Friday, August 21, 2015 12:35 AM

Answers

• Hi MissLiberty,

As your issue is not related to development, You could posting it in answer forum for help.

answers.microsoft.com

Regards,
     Youjun Tang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Friday, August 21, 2015 12:52 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Friday, August 28, 2015 5:05 PM
    Friday, August 21, 2015 2:05 AM