none
Code Review Tracking is Terrible - Anybody know if they will fix work item linking RRS feed

• Question

• I was pretty happy to introduce our team to the VS Code Review in Visual Studio 2017. It works pretty well but has a serious flaw from my POV.

The code review tasks basically have zero visibility and are not linked to the tasks and stories that are associated with the review. Seems like a major oversight. We want to audit these are all done. I hate having to manually create a code review task for auditing, when we could tie each visual studio code review to the tasks or stories and simplify process and life.

So, does anyone know why it doesn't simply link the work items in the review request to the code review tasks?

Thanks!

All my web searches keep coming up with Visual Studio 2012 topics, which means this problem has been around for 6 years. Am I just missing an option or is this really a major oversight?

Friday, February 23, 2018 2:53 PM

All replies

• Hi Brian,

Thanks for your posting.

However, VSTS and TFS forums have retired on MSDN, and the MS support engineer for those two products will help you with them on Developer Community and Stack Overflow, please feel free to post your issue there, they will provide you more professional help.

Your understanding and cooperation will be grateful.

Regards,

Fletcher

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Fletch Zhou Monday, February 26, 2018 7:51 AM
    Monday, February 26, 2018 7:51 AM