Unable To Export More that 250 records in CRM 2016 RRS feed

• Question

• Has anyone experienced any of the below scenarios and how did you fix it

Exporting Contacts and Companies from a View

• Exporting contacts and companies from a variety of different views. Issues exporting when views have more than 250 records (out with the current page view)

Exporting from Dashboards

• Same as above. Issues when exporting anything from Dashboards with more than 250 records (out with the current page view).

Exporting Marketing List

• Exports in same format of 2013. Again issue when exporting more than 250 records. (The majority of our lists are over this number).

Imports

• Imports are successful if download template from CRM 2016.

Reports

• We have a number of existing reports created. We re-configured the Outlook Add In with the details below. Data will not refresh from CRM 2016.

Overall, these can be grouped into two main issues that we are encountering:

• Current Reports will not refresh from CRM 2016

• CRM 2016 will not export any advanced find with more than 250 records

ATC

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 12:00 PM

All replies

• Has anyone experienced any of the below scenarios and how did you fix it

Exporting Contacts and Companies from a View

• Exporting contacts and companies from a variety of different views. Issues exporting when views have more than 250 records (out with the current page view)

Exporting from Dashboards

• Same as above. Issues when exporting anything from Dashboards with more than 250 records (out with the current page view).

Exporting Marketing List

• Exports in same format of 2013. Again issue when exporting more than 250 records. (The majority of our lists are over this number).

Imports

• Imports are successful if download template from CRM 2016.

Reports

• We have a number of existing reports created. We re-configured the Outlook Add In with the details below. Data will not refresh from CRM 2016.

Overall, these can be grouped into two main issues that we are encountering:

• Current Reports will not refresh from CRM 2016

• CRM 2016 will not export any advanced find with more than 250 records

ATC

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 12:06 PM
  • Hello,

I have never seen such kind of issues. I would suggest to get in touch with Microsoft Support and open ticket.

Dynamics CRM MVP
    Read My blog
    Subscribe for one of my courses

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 1:02 PM