Is it legal to install one licensed office twice on every os if i have dual booting vista and xp? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, My name is Amir

I have a small question Sir/Mom. i have a genuine licensed office 2003 installed at my computer (I have genuine Windows Xp installed too).In the future i have a plan to purchase Vista and make my machine dual booting (Vista and Xp). because personally i prefer Office 2003 than Office 2007 especially in the easier-User interface (in my opinion the new office 2007 ribbon UI is still rather "difficult" to me) so  i will still keep it and install it. But i still feel confused, is it legal/permitted to install it to each OS in Vista-Xp dual booting system so i mean i will get 2 (double!) office installations and activations that may make me in trouble? Because the Office EULA only permits one installation on one machine, but it doesn't explain clearly about how should it be in the-double installations at a machine with dual booting OS, as my case (Dual booting Vista and Xp). Will it give me trouble about Office activation, update, OGA test, legality etc? Please forgive my very very bad English. but i hope you know what i mean.
    Thank U so much for your reply Sir/Mom.

Always using genuine software
    Tuesday, May 20, 2008 5:52 PM

Answers

All replies