Fast Web Development for Querying SSAS Cubes RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys,

I want to ask you what is the best set of tools for fast development for a simple front end web application. In fact, in my job, what I've been ask to do is to create a simple front end web app whitch has to query a an Analysis Services Cube and show the data and a set of simple dashboards and graphics dinamicaly related to the analysis of such data.

Researching on Windows platforms for rapid development, I've found Web Matrix as the first candidate for it, but I don't know if it has the capabilities for querying SSAS Cubes. Also notice that I've told to do a simple "in house"  development because it is for a presentation to a some executives becoming the purchase of expensive Reporting Tools unavaliable at the moment.

Finally, what is the best free hosting platform that you would recommend for showing this solution on the cloud.

Thanks in advanced.

Carlos De Abreu.

Ing. Carlos De Abreu. Por favor, si la respuesta ha sido util marcala como util. Gracias Carlos De Abreu. Computer Engineer. If the answer has been useful, please vote it as helpful. Thanks.

Thursday, May 8, 2014 2:03 AM

Answers

• Hi Carlos,

If you really want to know the requirement for a specific web app, my suggestion is that you could post this issue to the ASP.NET forum: http://forums.asp.net. If then, you could get an answer more quickly and professional. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards, 

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Monday, June 9, 2014 9:53 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, June 17, 2014 9:22 PM
    Monday, June 9, 2014 12:29 PM