none
How to aquire SHA-2 certification for Windows 10 RRS feed

• Question

• I am having difficulties installing the driver for my Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2.

Error Message is "Windows cannot verify the digital signatures for the drivers..."

Their tech support says, "please consult with Windows support for further information on how to aquire SHA-2 certification is initialized and installed properly."

I have been directed here to solve this issue. Assistance is much appreciated, thank you.

• Moved by Hart Wang Wednesday, November 8, 2017 6:00 AM
    Tuesday, October 10, 2017 10:58 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for posting here.

>>"Error Message is "Windows cannot verify the digital signatures for the drivers..." "

According to the error message, we know that the windows cannot verify the digital signatures.

You can reference the following solution.

1. Click Start, click Run, type certmgr.msc, and then click OK.
    2. In MMC, expand Certificates - Current User, and then expand Personal.

3. In the right pane, you should see the certificate you just installed. Double-click the certificate. The following figure shows the certificate.

User's digital certificate in the local certificate store

The current forum just discuss application compatibility testing, common compatibility issues, and best practices for creating Windows-based applications.

I am not sure whether the issue is related to development, could you please tell me what type of your project?

Best Regards,

Hart

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 12, 2017 2:55 AM