none
Office 2010

Question

• I bought Office 2010. I have Vista on my PC and the Office 2010 won't upload, because I need a Service Pack 1. The Microsoft website has discontinued the Service Packs for Vista.

Please help me, cause I now have no Office. I uninstalled 2007 and I cannot find my product key.

Regards

Lynette

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 10:42 AM

Answers

• "LynetteFerreira" wrote in message news:31c2e2f5-a98d-4fd0-9e4f-0bd87bf93c1c...

I bought Office 2010. I have Vista on my PC and the Office 2010 won't upload, because I need a Service Pack 1. The Microsoft website has discontinued the Service Packs for Vista.

Please help me, cause I now have no Office. I uninstalled 2007 and I cannot find my product key.

Regards

Lynette

MS has not discontinued provision Service Packs for Vista
    You should not only install SP1, but SP2 as well – and all the Windows updates

You can download the installers from here.

...or switch Windows Updates on, and get them that way.

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, January 18, 2012 11:45 PM
    Wednesday, January 18, 2012 11:51 AM

All replies

• "LynetteFerreira" wrote in message news:31c2e2f5-a98d-4fd0-9e4f-0bd87bf93c1c...

I bought Office 2010. I have Vista on my PC and the Office 2010 won't upload, because I need a Service Pack 1. The Microsoft website has discontinued the Service Packs for Vista.

Regards

Lynette

• Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, January 18, 2012 11:45 PM
    Wednesday, January 18, 2012 11:51 AM

Regards

Lynette

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 1:23 PM
  • Thank you! I did search for the Service Pack on the Microsoft site at the beginning of the week and all I could come up with, was that it was discontinued.

Thank you for the link, now I can breathe again :)

Regards

Lynette

Lynette Ferreira
    Wednesday, January 18, 2012 7:15 PM
  • "LynetteFerreira" wrote in message news:94f5bc23-bc10-463c-9769-5b0a82aa0e7a...

Thank you! I did search for the Service Pack on the Microsoft site at the beginning of the week and all I could come up with, was that it was discontinued.

Thank you for the link, now I can breathe again :)

Regards

Lynette

Lynette Ferreira

You’re welcome!

Good Luck

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 8:44 PM