Type dependency analyzer RRS feed

• Question

• How is a type dependency analyzer at source code level and package level used in an organization? I am trying to know how software developers use it, although it provides helpful information to testers about impact of modifying a package on other packages.
    • Moved by Amanda Zhu Monday, November 10, 2014 6:58 AM
    Sunday, November 2, 2014 7:04 AM

All replies

• Hi Askatral,

Test Tools in Visual Studio 2010 and 2012forum is to discuss Visual Studio testing issues. Your issue is about ‘type dependency analyzer’. I searched it online but I got no related information. It seems it is not a Microsoft Tools. I only get Dependency Walker: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/256872 . Dependency Walker can list all dependencies that the project/application uses and help developers analyze/diagnose application failures.

I assume that ‘type dependency analyzer’ is a third-party tool, I suggest consulting your issue on the forum/community provided by the author of that tool for better support.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, November 3, 2014 9:14 AM