please help cannot access original account

• I have tried everything it has been over a year now since i have been unable to access it. 

I have tried over a dozen account recover options, using my birth day, my name last name secret password , original password current password i don't know what else to include. 

I don't have access to any other information to my original account, i don't remember subject lines so i cant use those. I have used all the information i can remember. I really need access to my original account because i took a photo of my college transcript back when i graduated and i have been meaning to upgrade my education. The college itself charges 107$ for a new transcript. Not only that but its my original email i have been using it over 10 years. 

Can someone help me? There must a number i cna reach or someway to bypass that auto generator and get a live person to help me recover my account.

Oh i dont have access to the original phone number anymore, and once you change your phone number carriers don't give it back tried this option many times.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 4:34 AM