How to pay n Subscribe Onecare RRS feed

• Question

•  

Can you please suggest how to pay and subscribe Onecare after trial period. I can trying but could not get thru.

Thanks 

Wednesday, April 2, 2008 8:40 AM

Answers

All replies

• Go to - http://onecare.live.com/standard/en-us/default.htm select "Get it now" in the left side column, select "Subscribe now" in the window that opens and follow the prompts.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008 1:37 PM
  • What specifically did you try and what did you encounter when trying? If you clicked on the subscribe link in OneCare, it should ask for a LiveID to log in with and then request payment information or a retail key. If you are trying to activate from a country where OneCare is not sold, you will not be able to activate a subscription.

-steve

Wednesday, April 2, 2008 4:17 PM
  • Hi, I am having a similar problem, I subscribed to the 90 day free trial and now want to pay for full subscription, every time I click subscribe now, I am taken on line to fill in the payment form but it has my country down as U.S. with no optoin to change, I currently live in Cyprus, is this product not available here and only in the U.S.??

Thanks

Mick.

Thursday, April 3, 2008 6:25 PM
  • One Care can not be purchased in Cyprus. From the One Care FAQ:

In which countries and languages is Windows Live OneCare available?
    The Windows Live OneCare subscription service is available in the following countries and languages: Australia (English), Austria (German), Belgium (Dutch, French), Canada (English, French), France (French), Germany (German), Ireland (English), Italy (Italian), Japan (Japanese), Mexico (Spanish), Netherlands (Dutch), New Zealand (English), Singapore (English), Spain (Spanish), Switzerland (French, German), United Kingdom (English), United States (English, Spanish).

Thursday, April 3, 2008 6:39 PM
  • OK Thank you for your quick response.

Friday, April 4, 2008 4:33 AM