none
how to fetch password policy data stored in database RRS feed

• Question

• hi. i make a project which is about the password policy. but i'm having a problem on how to fetch the data of password policy (minlength, maxlength, character, etc) which is stored in the database and use it at the password textbox. i don't know how to popup the alert on the password textbox based on the password policy stored in the database. do you get me? i really need help because next week i have a presentation. please help meee. T.T btw im using php.
    Friday, October 20, 2017 3:52 PM

All replies

• Hello, this forum is for C#, not PHP (same as in the VB.NET forum where you posted also). 

I suggest asking on StackOverFlow with a PHP tag. 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Friday, October 20, 2017 4:11 PM

• Hi jiminieeee,

thanks for posting here.

The Visual C# discuss and ask the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples and tools . If you have some grammar or code errors, please feel free to contact us.

For your case about PHP, please go to PHP related forum for suitable help. Karenins' suggestion is a nice way.

Your understanding and cooperation will be grateful.

Best Regards,

Yohann Lu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 23, 2017 1:52 AM