Problems logging into CCTV DVR website with Windows 7 Professional RRS feed

• Question

• Hi. I am using Windows 7 professional edition and my browser is IE 9. I am on the 32 bit OS. I've been struggling to log into my CCTV DVR camera in Taiwan. I navigate to my webiste 220.134.212.68 and I am get the prompting to enter the user name and password and when I enter it I get a "Failed to Login!" message box. I then tried running the site in the different modes and then it was able to get into the box, but the cameras don't load. I closed the browser again and run it, can't login, so I run developer mode and then finally I get the screen below. Any ideas? I know I'm so close to getting it to work (After spending days on this.)
    Friday, January 13, 2012 4:53 AM

Answers

All replies

• It is better to update your Windows ,Java and Flash player and also contact network admin of this website.
    Friday, January 13, 2012 12:52 PM
  • Is there anything specific I am looking for? Before I was XP everything was fine, and I have people in Taiwan who use Windows 7 and have no problems. Now they are using the Chinese OS, and I am using the US one. The fact that it works fine on other computers, but not mine seems to indicate that it's something with my machine.
    Walter Ho
    Friday, January 13, 2012 8:21 PM
  • Hey Minitw,

This forum is for questions regarding Windows Developer Preview. Please reach out to the Microsoft Answers community for help with Internet Explorer 9. The link below will take you to the Microsoft Answers community:
    Microsoft Answers - Windows 7 - Internet Explorer 9

Steven
    Friday, January 13, 2012 10:04 PM