none
SyncToy 2.0/Framework version info? RRS feed

Answers

• That should be OK, as the installed item only show the main&minor version.
    Just if you downloaded synctoy 2.0 RTM setup package, it should be the same version one. If you want to double check this, you could do following operation:

At winxp OS "add/remove programs", find the Framework/Services item, click "Click here for support infomation", the detail build version will show on pop up window;

or

At vista OS "Control Panel\Programs and Features", choose "Organize"-->"Layout" -->Details Pane, then choose the Framework/Services, you will find the detail build version at bottom pane.

Thanks,
    Ping

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Monday, August 31, 2009 8:13 AM

All replies

• That should be OK, as the installed item only show the main&minor version.
    Just if you downloaded synctoy 2.0 RTM setup package, it should be the same version one. If you want to double check this, you could do following operation:

At winxp OS "add/remove programs", find the Framework/Services item, click "Click here for support infomation", the detail build version will show on pop up window;

or

At vista OS "Control Panel\Programs and Features", choose "Organize"-->"Layout" -->Details Pane, then choose the Framework/Services, you will find the detail build version at bottom pane.

Thanks,
    Ping

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Monday, August 31, 2009 8:13 AM
  • Ping,

I did as you suggested, and it shows 1.0.1215.0 for both the Sync Framework Services and Sync Framework Runtime, so I think that I'm good.

Thanks!

Ji

Tuesday, September 1, 2009 4:55 AM