Amazed RRS feed

• General discussion

• While I haven't been posting/reading here too long I must say I'm quite amazed. I'm amazed because it seems Microsoft is incredibly far behind in developing this forum site. I'm an active user of message board forums around the net and while not an expert on the technology, I now my way around a number of types, styles and products. It really is amazing how less functional this forum is compared to others. Even just the ability to insert a hyperlink or linked image.

I don't mean to be gratuitously critical, but you just expect more from Microsoft really.

Amazing.

Facebook: Zamdrist
    Roleplaying: Elliquiy
    • Changed type ITMn0403 Tuesday, May 18, 2010 4:19 AM
    Tuesday, May 18, 2010 4:18 AM

All replies

• What amazes me is how many responses I've already gotten on this forum from people WORKING ON THE PRODUCT I'M USING when they're clearly not reading the code I posted or understanding what it is I'm asking.

I'm not a xenophobe, but miscommunication due to lack of English reading and writing skills and cultural differences is pretty frustrating--you ask a direct question, get a partial answer and then a bunch of excuses when you try to get clarification. (In other words, it was my QUESTION that was wrong, not their answer!)

I'm going back to using other boards whenever possible and stay away from MSDN.

Thursday, May 20, 2010 8:05 PM
  • I'm amazed at the quality of posts in this forum, though not as well participated in as the other global technology forums.
    DIY PC Repair Resources | Hard Drive Data Recovery | Computer Repair Tips
    Friday, May 21, 2010 3:40 AM