none
Event code: 3001 Event message: The request has been aborted RRS feed

• Question

• My Code Written in ASP.Net / C# backend MSSQL. Working well on Windows 2012 with Framework 4.5.2 . But the same publish and same database backup restored, when installed In Windows 2016 IIS 10, With Framework 4.6 gives the Warning and application pool crashes. Event code: 3001 
    Event message: The request has been aborted. 

Exception type: HttpException 
        Exception message: Request timed out.

Now the Fun Part. The 2012 Server is just 1 Core with 2 GB RAM On Hyper V. and 2016 Server is 4 Core with 8 GB Ram on VMWare Esxi. 

Can someone tell me why this different behaviour.. ?  I am just tired of searching it any more everywhere they say to add executiontimeout value in httpruntime but this did not help me at all..

Bhargav L Pandya

Friday, December 14, 2018 12:17 PM

All replies

• Hi Pandya789,

Thank you for posting here.

Since this thread is more related to ASP.NET, you can post to the following website.

https://forums.asp.net/

The Visual C# forum discuss and ask questions about the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples, and tools.

Best regards,

Jack J Jun.

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 17, 2018 5:48 AM
  • Thanks Jack

This issue is related to almost everything.. Related to .net related to Developers, related to ASP. Related to Windows 16. related to behaviour difference of HyperV V/S VMware.  It is the difference in behaviour of the C# Code on different environment.. Hence i request you to let this be here and i will post this to asp forum also

Regards

Bhargav 

Bhargav L Pandya

Monday, December 17, 2018 9:21 AM