Windows Live ID Transfer RRS feed

• Question

• I'm just wondering if WLOC will allow a user to transfer a windows live ID like in a users can do with there xbox live account after tuesdays update I'm just wondering.

Monday, December 3, 2007 9:58 AM

Answers

• I don't know, Mikro. It hasn't been available in the past. However, since it will be possible for xbox (and by association, Zune Pass) via the xbox console after tomorrow, perhaps it is coming. This would be a Billing profile issue and you should contact support for Billing to find out.

-steve

Monday, December 3, 2007 8:30 PM

All replies

• I don't know, Mikro. It hasn't been available in the past. However, since it will be possible for xbox (and by association, Zune Pass) via the xbox console after tomorrow, perhaps it is coming. This would be a Billing profile issue and you should contact support for Billing to find out.

-steve

Monday, December 3, 2007 8:30 PM
  •  Stephen Boots wrote:

I don't know, Mikro. It hasn't been available in the past. However, since it will be possible for xbox (and by association, Zune Pass) via the xbox console after tomorrow, perhaps it is coming. This would be a Billing profile issue and you should contact support for Billing to find out.

-steve

I said to heck with it I'm having issues with the software any ways I'm going to re-install with dvd-rom Wloc 2.0 and just sign up under new key and my new ID I saw the 2.0 labeled box in the store it doesn't say 2.0 it looks newer than the other sku. I want everything under one account. My old ID was 7 years old the server data was pretty well fragged up. that's why I'm doing this. It's resolving alot of issues and creating new ones.

Monday, December 3, 2007 10:57 PM