none
Viewing Closed Accounts - List too long RRS feed

• Question

• Over the years our Closed Account list has grown in Money 2005UK but we do not want to delete them as they contain useful information.

Yesterday I needed to check entries on a closed account, however the account I needed was off the bottom of the screen and with no side scroll bar I could not find a way to access the account I needed.

I can see and access closed accounts listing showing A~T on screen but not U~Z which are off the bottom of the screen Thanks for any help.

Thursday, December 29, 2016 1:17 PM

Answers

• If you are looking at the Account list page, here are a few  things I see in Sunset that might apply to 2005:

1. In Sunset, on the Account List has an item in the left column called "Sort account list by ..." If you sort by something else, that may help.
    2. You can collapse an account category by clicking the minus sign [-]. That may clear space to let what you want to show.
    3. At the top, under the word "Accounts" I have the word "Account" followed by an arrow (triangle). Clicking on that triangle will reverse the sort order.

• Marked as answer by AJW1100 Friday, December 30, 2016 11:38 AM
    Thursday, December 29, 2016 5:00 PM

All replies

• In my Money 2005 UK (14.0.120.1105) there is a side scroll bar, and if I select an account in the list Page Up, Page Down and the arrow keys navigate up and down the list.

Try reinstalling Money 2005 UK with the file from the link in the second post in this forum.

Thursday, December 29, 2016 3:08 PM
  • If you are looking at the Account list page, here are a few  things I see in Sunset that might apply to 2005:

1. In Sunset, on the Account List has an item in the left column called "Sort account list by ..." If you sort by something else, that may help.
    2. You can collapse an account category by clicking the minus sign [-]. That may clear space to let what you want to show.
    3. At the top, under the word "Accounts" I have the word "Account" followed by an arrow (triangle). Clicking on that triangle will reverse the sort order.

• Marked as answer by AJW1100 Friday, December 30, 2016 11:38 AM
    Thursday, December 29, 2016 5:00 PM
  • Hi Guy's.

Thank you for your replies, I find Money not the most intuitive program.

I was going to closed accounts from the options below the 'Favorites' account list, that 'list' did not have a scroll bar. I did not see the more obvious sort by option in the main 'accounts' section.

Sorted!

Thanks again and a Happy New Year.

Friday, December 30, 2016 11:37 AM