none
C sharp certification RRS feed

• Question

• hello,

I am having 2 yr exprience in .net development with c sharp.

I want to do Microsoft certification.

Anybody please help that what should i have to do???

vivek anand
    • Moved by Dummy yoyo Friday, December 9, 2011 7:59 AM (From:Visual C# Language)
    Wednesday, December 7, 2011 8:40 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

just go for a MCTS exam (for C# go for Web or Windows Applications), but you should know in which direction you want to go. The following site gives you a good overview - http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/mcts.aspx#tab2

Best Regards. Please Mark Answered, If my solution solves your problem.
    Thursday, December 8, 2011 3:57 PM
    Answerer
  • I think the first question is why exactly you want a certification, and what your long term goals are.

To be honest, lower level certifications (MTA/MCTS) aren't worth much. They're useful mostly to make up for a lack of experience or education on your resume, but if you have experience and a degree, the certification won't help you much.

On the other hand, if you're planning on going for higher level certifications, that could be different. MCPD is about the best you can get from Microsoft for .Net development, but it has a pretty good reputation. It requires the MCTS and a little more on top of it, so the MCTS is a good first step if you intend to go for the MCPD certification. If you don't intend to go all the way for MCPD, I wouldn't recommend bothering with MCTS.

Check out My Blog for tech news, development tips, and other information for geeks like me.
    Thursday, December 8, 2011 4:12 PM
  • Hi,

You can Take Any  .NET 3.5 Certification.For Achieve MCTS you need to finish 70-536 and web or windows application.

Best Regards, C.Gnanadurai ----------------------- Please mark the post as answer if it is helpfull to you
    Thursday, December 8, 2011 4:19 PM
  • Hi anand,
    Welcome to the MSDN forum!

I'm moving the thread to current forum for better support.

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day!

Yoyo.

Yoyo Jiang[MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Friday, December 9, 2011 8:01 AM