none
How to view points? RRS feed

• Question

• Sorry to ask such a simple question, but on the old forums it was easy to see my forum points, when it was migrated I could also see them via people search (For myself).  How do I view my points now?

I know this is a n00b question, so i'm sorry, but I didnt see it in the help and it seems these forums are moving targets when it comes to doing the same thing twice!

Mike Crowley: MCT, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP: Enterprise Administrator / Messaging Administrator
    Wednesday, March 18, 2009 2:33 PM

Answers

• Don't try to see your points....Your points had been altered before and after migration....

PS: If you still want to see them, prepare for a surprise, and click on link "Browse Users", usually is somewhere under main menu (Learn) ....
    dni
    • Marked as answer by Mike Crowley Wednesday, March 18, 2009 3:14 PM
    Wednesday, March 18, 2009 3:03 PM
  • Hey look at that!  new version of forums!  now you can just click your profile and view your points like it used to be!  hopefully this will fix the TONS of other problems as well!
    Mike Crowley: MCT, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP: Enterprise Administrator / Messaging Administrator
    • Marked as answer by Mike Crowley Sunday, March 29, 2009 1:44 PM
    Sunday, March 29, 2009 1:44 PM

All replies

• Don't try to see your points....Your points had been altered before and after migration....

PS: If you still want to see them, prepare for a surprise, and click on link "Browse Users", usually is somewhere under main menu (Learn) ....
    dni
    • Marked as answer by Mike Crowley Wednesday, March 18, 2009 3:14 PM
    Wednesday, March 18, 2009 3:03 PM
  • Thanks.  I'm not sure what you mean by "learn" but I see my points now.  It seems strange that this is where one is supposed to go, but I'll take what I can get!

Also, yeah, i know all about the points getting all fubar'ed during the conversion.  I've commented on some of those threads myself!
    Wednesday, March 18, 2009 3:14 PM
  • I meant to say under the Learn link from main menu.....
    dni
    Wednesday, March 18, 2009 3:47 PM
  • Hey look at that!  new version of forums!  now you can just click your profile and view your points like it used to be!  hopefully this will fix the TONS of other problems as well!
    • Marked as answer by Mike Crowley Sunday, March 29, 2009 1:44 PM
    Sunday, March 29, 2009 1:44 PM