ITelephonySession.CallInfo.RequestUri RRS feed

• Question

•  

Anyone had any experience using ITelephonySession.CallInfo.RequestUri  to get parameters from a SIP Uri?

This isn't very well documented (almost nothing) and everything I've tried won't compile.

Sample code (and better docs ) would be appreciated.
    Thursday, July 5, 2007 6:51 PM

Answers

• Marshall, have you tried something like this?

// Do this in the first app

SipUri uri = new SipUri(SipUriScheme.Sip, "user", "host", 5060, "transport=tcp;user=ip;foo=bar;maddr=1.2.3.4"Wink;

// And then read it like this in the second app          
                string fooParameter = TelephonySession.CallInfo.RequestUri.FindParameter("foo"); // fooParameter should now be "bar"

The documentation is, granted, a bit rough still. One tip: Intellisense is your friend -- the comments provided by Intellisense will often tell you what you need to know.

Thursday, July 5, 2007 8:26 PM

All replies

• Marshall, have you tried something like this?

// Do this in the first app

SipUri uri = new SipUri(SipUriScheme.Sip, "user", "host", 5060, "transport=tcp;user=ip;foo=bar;maddr=1.2.3.4"Wink;

// And then read it like this in the second app          
                string fooParameter = TelephonySession.CallInfo.RequestUri.FindParameter("foo"); // fooParameter should now be "bar"

The documentation is, granted, a bit rough still. One tip: Intellisense is your friend -- the comments provided by Intellisense will often tell you what you need to know.

Thursday, July 5, 2007 8:26 PM
  • I already had the blind transfer working correctly.

The code you provided for the RequestUri worked perfectly.

I had tried the IntelliSense but cound never seem to get the right combination to work.

Thursday, July 5, 2007 8:40 PM