CRM every time i create new user i have to restart the the IIS and the website “Microsoft Dynamics CRM” RRS feed

• Question

• i have two domain. domainA & domainB.

the CRM 4.0 is set up on the server 2003 having the DB on another server (sql 2005). it is set up under the DomainA while we have created trust between two domains and and user cfrom domainB can authenticate on the CRM. there was no issue while creating the user for domainB and users from domainB can log in on the CRM and there were no error.

recently i notice every time i create a new user, it try to log in the CRM it give error  : to resolve this error i have to restart the the IIS and the website “Microsoft Dynamics CRM”

Microsoft CRM Error Report:
    Error Description: 
    An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Error Details: 
    Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.

Full Stack: 
    [MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void Microsoft.Crm.CrmCache`1.RemoveEntry(System.String)'.]
       at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.BasicCrmCache`2.RemoveEntry(TKey key)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.CommunicationListeners.UpdateUserSettingsListener.HandlePostEvent(PlatformCommand command, Response response, Boolean wasForUpdate)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.CommunicationListeners.CommunicationListener.HandlePostEvent(PlatformCommand command, Response response)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.ServiceCommands.PlatformCommand.ExecuteInternal()
       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.ServiceCommands.UpdateCommand.Execute()
       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.DataSource.Update(Entity entity)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.UpdateUserLanguageIfNecessary()
       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnInit(EventArgs e)
       at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer)
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

[HttpUnhandledException: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.]
       at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context)
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
       at ASP.fundworks_loader_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Friday, January 11, 2013 3:45 AM

Answers

• Does this happen for new users from domain A, and domain B, or only domain B?

Does this only happen for users recently added to domain B, or also long-standing domain users newly added to CRM? (I'm wondering about timing issues of domain replication and such possibilities)

After adding the new user, does everything else still work OK, other than the new user can't log on and gets an error?

Hope this helps.
    Adam Vero, Microsoft Certified Trainer | Microsoft Community Contributor 2011
    Blog: Getting IT Right

• Marked as answer by bittoo22 Monday, January 14, 2013 5:16 AM
    Friday, January 11, 2013 4:57 PM

All replies

• Does this happen for new users from domain A, and domain B, or only domain B?

Does this only happen for users recently added to domain B, or also long-standing domain users newly added to CRM? (I'm wondering about timing issues of domain replication and such possibilities)

After adding the new user, does everything else still work OK, other than the new user can't log on and gets an error?

Hope this helps.
    Adam Vero, Microsoft Certified Trainer | Microsoft Community Contributor 2011
    Blog: Getting IT Right

• Marked as answer by bittoo22 Monday, January 14, 2013 5:16 AM
    Friday, January 11, 2013 4:57 PM
  • thanks Adam for your reply :-)

it happen with DomainB users, since we have only the CRM left out to move on the DomainB, we don't create users on domainA. 

you are right, there would be delay in domain replication. is there any way we can find out the the delay/timing (if available)  ?

there are no error other than users cant log in the CRM. 

Monday, January 14, 2013 5:09 AM