Views related issue in Online CRM 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am facing the below mentioned problem in online CRM 2013 

For Lead, Opportunity and other custom entity the views are not showing the records related to the respective users, except the "My Open Opportunity / Lead / ..". which mean, the views with filter criteria "Owner equals current user" only shows the record to the respective user. Rest of the views like All Opportunity / Leads, Advanced find view, Associated view doesn't list any records to the user. But the user is able to access the record from the related entities like from activities and other entities.

Eg: In Advance find view --> filter criteria --> Status equal Open = Nothing listed to the user in that view

In Advance find view --> filter criteria -->status equals open & owner equals current user = listed the related records to the user.

Similarly if i give Organization level permission to the entity for the user he is able to view all the records in all views. If i restrict him to the Parent -child business unit / Business unit / User lever the above mentioned problem occurs.

Any solution ? 

Thanks & Regards

Shankar.B

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 11:50 AM