synchronizing with Outlook RRS feed

• Question

• In the tools >Options synchronizing tab check box for 'Set Synchronizing Client' is greyed out, I have the CRM Client on 2 computers to I would expect to see this. Any shed any light on this please?
    Simon Skinner MVP Ops Mgr
    Sunday, July 11, 2010 9:28 PM

Answers

• Hi Simon,

You can go the Syncronizaing Outlook and check that option and it will disable it on the other machine.

Best regards,

Don Chang
    Partner Online Technical Community
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We hope you get value from our new forums platform! Tell us what you think:
    http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/partnerfdbk/threads
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Tuesday, July 13, 2010 8:42 PM

All replies

• Hi Simon,

If you have the outlook crm client installed in more than one pc with the same user, then only one pc can be set as the 'master' and synchronize with outlook.  Uncheck the box in one of the pcs and you will be able to check on the other.

Alex Fagundes - www.PowerObjects.com
    Sunday, July 11, 2010 9:39 PM
  • Hey thanks for the quick response. Thing is it is not check under either so I am thinking I had it on another. If that PC is been wiped how can I reset the synchronizing of that client?
    Simon Skinner MVP Ops Mgr
    Sunday, July 11, 2010 9:44 PM
  • Hi Simon,

You can go the Syncronizaing Outlook and check that option and it will disable it on the other machine.

Best regards,

Don Chang
    Partner Online Technical Community
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We hope you get value from our new forums platform! Tell us what you think:
    http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/partnerfdbk/threads
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Tuesday, July 13, 2010 8:42 PM