Friday, April 27, 2007 1:25 AM
  • what about the Camera in N95??
    Friday, April 27, 2007 3:08 PM
  • It has a 5megapixels camera...
    Sunday, April 29, 2007 9:29 AM
  • Mind Blowing!!!!!!!!!

this is the best camera in any phone of NOKIA

Sunday, April 29, 2007 10:13 AM
  • ya even i feel the same...but other companies already have phones with much more higher resolution...
    Sunday, May 6, 2007 2:58 PM
  •  Sethu_Mathavan_71d0f0 wrote:
    There is another thread regarding N95
    Just see it
    There is a lot in it

pls provide the link to that thread or tell the forum name, where the thread exists...

Sunday, May 6, 2007 10:10 PM
  •  aleem_ullah_a06886 wrote:
    Guys what do u think abt N95 ?

Many of them are saying its a mini pocket computer !

even i was wondering, why they call it mini pocket computer?....because from what i know, just by having a 5mpix cam, a web browser and a very good music player, doesnt classify it as a  mini computer...right?....it has to capable of doing atleast things that a cmputer can do, then its right to classify this phone as a mini-computer...

Sunday, May 6, 2007 10:12 PM
  • ya Anoop is right...but wat i feel is that N95 is capable of doing the greatest job of accesing net with the same perfection that we get in system....that may be the  reason y it is called so...
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 3:39 PM
  • ya jaykumar, i thnk that may be the case, but nokia 7710 brings live internet to phone just as pc....and apart from that it has pdf file readr, u can give live powerpoint presentation[create/modify both options are also available]...this nokia 7710 had word excel also...i think this phone rocks, the only thing, it didnt get much publicity.....and also have a look at n800, boy this phone, i tell you its mind blowing....i feel in love with it man...
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 7:45 PM
  • Hi yeah N95 is the symbeian OS which acts as the interface between the user and the technology biult in the phone....

so u can say its a Mini Pocket PC where we can deal with the GPS system, GPRS, Office Work(Doc,ppt) and Entertainment like music , imaging , remote controlling  and so many etc. features to keep the world in a single hand....

As per considerations it will be the best model in NOKIA forever...

Thursday, May 10, 2007 9:12 PM
  •  Raman_Katwal_efb554 wrote:

As per considerations it will be the best model in NOKIA forever...

well you havent done the comparisons then, check out the nokia n800, it rocks....

Thursday, May 10, 2007 9:26 PM