Vista Home Premium to Vista Business RRS feed

• Question

• I need to order some Dell XPS systems for work because we would like the Core i7 processors. We need to have Vista Business so that the systems can be attached to our domain, but the only options Dell gives is Home Premium and Ultimate. What do I need to do to get the systems to Vista Business?
    Wednesday, May 27, 2009 3:33 PM

Answers

• Hello Andrew,

These forums are for the support of Windows Genuine Advantage Validation issues. Your post does not appear to a be Vista Activation or Validation related and, as such is, unfortunately, off-topic (as well as outside my main area of knowledge). I may be able to steer you where assistance may be given to you :-). Please visit Microsoft Volume Licensing site at http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/ . Andrew there are links available which can provide details regarding "Small Organizations", "Mid-Size Organizations", "Large Organizations", and "Industries and Partners".  Also I recommend you to review the links below the main page title as it will explain more information. You can purchase a Volume License and save monies. Hopefully this tid bit of information will help out.

Take care,

Stephen

Attention All Forum Users: Please Do Not post your issue in someone else's Thread...Create your own which will help minimize confusion. If any post fixes your issue, please click the "Post was Helpful" button for that post. This will help us showcase the threads that best help our customers. Thank you, Stephen Holm
    • Marked as answer by Stephen Holm Thursday, May 28, 2009 12:31 AM
    Thursday, May 28, 2009 12:30 AM