I can sign in onto Windows Live on my computer, but on my Windows Phone it doesn't work.

• When I sign onto Windows Live on the computer, it knows that my Windows Phone is synced with this account, but when I go onto my phone in the 'email+accounts' section in the settings, and use the same exact info I used to sign onto the computer with, it tries to sync and it says it's the incorrect password. I've verified the account so I don't know what is going wrong.
    Saturday, November 05, 2011 2:02 PM

All replies

• I have the same problem :/ I can sign into all my live ID services on my computer with no issues-can log into Zune, hotnail,and skydrive. But when i try to sync my hotmail with my phone or connect to chat or things like that it tells me that my password is incorrect! Oddly enough though, I can use zune pass on my phone, skydrive and download apps even while in the "email+accounts" it'll say the "attention required" error or whatever it is. When I try to put in the password that I know is 100% correct it tells me it is not. And again, when I try it on the computer that same password would work perfectly fine! I just got this new Samsung focus S its awesome but there are lots of tempting great options out there. I have a receipt and I will not deal with this headache for more that another week. The iPhone just came out with garage band so if this doesn't get fixed screw this!
    Monday, November 07, 2011 4:50 AM