My product key is invalid RRS feed

• Question

• i keep putting my product key for microsoft power point 2007 and it keeps saying its invalid what do i do??
    Monday, May 28, 2012 3:28 AM

Answers

• "ReyesAnna" wrote in message news:32f24968-1e90-4b8a-9c93-b73213aecd4b...
    i keep putting my product key for microsoft power point 2007 and it keeps saying its invalid what do i do??

If you're using the Key from the sticker on teh machine's case, that Key is for Windows ONLY.
    PowerPoint is part of the Office suite of products - for which you have to purchase a separate license.
    MS no longer sells licenses for Office 2007 products - you will need to purchase the 2010 version either from MS or a local store.

You can, however download PowerPoint Viewer for free, which will allow you to view - but not modify or create - PowerPoint presentations, from here....

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Monday, May 28, 2012 8:18 AM
  • Monday, May 28, 2012 2:38 PM

All replies

• "ReyesAnna" wrote in message news:32f24968-1e90-4b8a-9c93-b73213aecd4b...
    i keep putting my product key for microsoft power point 2007 and it keeps saying its invalid what do i do??

If you're using the Key from the sticker on teh machine's case, that Key is for Windows ONLY.
    PowerPoint is part of the Office suite of products - for which you have to purchase a separate license.
    MS no longer sells licenses for Office 2007 products - you will need to purchase the 2010 version either from MS or a local store.

You can, however download PowerPoint Viewer for free, which will allow you to view - but not modify or create - PowerPoint presentations, from here....

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Monday, May 28, 2012 8:18 AM
  • Monday, May 28, 2012 2:38 PM