none
Apparently, I'm not trusted! RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• You can create a thread but not answer a thread? What happens when you try to answer a thread? I suppose we will never know since you can't answer this thread. Perhaps you should create a new thread to answer this thread. Boy that'll get ugly real quick.

You've taught me everything I know but not everything you know.

Saturday, June 8, 2013 6:50 PM
  • Your post has been flagged and is currently under additional verification. If you believe that this was done in error, please post to the thread
    Saturday, June 8, 2013 7:02 PM
  • well, this one work!!
    • Proposed as answer by Mr. Monkeyboy Saturday, June 8, 2013 7:37 PM
    Saturday, June 8, 2013 7:02 PM
  • If you are still having problems, it might be that your account must be verified. You can request account verification by posting in this thread:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/reportabug/thread/6673b7ac-4c8e-4e55-80f2-ebfdb2e2b43e

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Sunday, June 9, 2013 3:44 PM
  • Except that the thread to verify your account is locked. I have tried posting three or four times with just plain text, no links, Bold or italicized words still a no go. Your post has been flagged and is currently under additional verification. If you believe that this was done in error, please post to the thread
    Tuesday, June 18, 2013 7:01 PM
  • Except that there is another sticky verification thread at the top of the page.  It is entitled "Verify Your Account 3".  Try posting there for better results.
    Tuesday, June 18, 2013 7:07 PM