Validation Question RRS feed

• Question

•  

This may be a stupid question to most, but I have to ask in order to proceed with the Live Webmaster tools.  We can't add XML files, so the only way I can varify or validate a site is the meta information, however, my sites' meta tags only have a title, keyword and description tag, no head tag.  Where could I put the validation tag so that it would be sufficiant enough to get my sites' validated or varified?  Thank you.

Thursday, April 3, 2008 1:37 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I'm trying to understand your situation here. Are you using a blog program or something else where you can't access the header?

Thanks,

Brett

Friday, April 4, 2008 10:20 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I'm trying to understand your situation here. Are you using a blog program or something else where you can't access the header?

Thanks,

Brett

Friday, April 4, 2008 10:20 PM
  • Hi Brett,

No it's not a blog program, we produce actual web sites, it's just that I don't have access to the header.  So I was wondering if there was something I could do like put the validation code in the meta tags or if I could do something like <head>validationcode</head> in the text.  I'm just trying to figure out a way to do this without bothering our IT or site designer people.

Sunday, April 6, 2008 1:56 PM