Beta Newsletters RRS feed

• General discussion

•  

I never received the October beta newsletter. I checked all spam folders too. Is there a way to make sure I'm still on the list? I've received all previous newsletters. Just checking.. thanks!

-Scott Howell

scott@scotthowell.ws

Thursday, November 8, 2007 12:11 AM

All replies

• Actually, I only received it on one address of 3 that are registered for the beta (all Hotmail accounts, too!). I suspect that somehow the distribution didn't hit all the registered addresses. It is posted above, though (minus a few screen captures)

-steve

Thursday, November 8, 2007 2:02 AM
  • Well, that's probably it then. That puts me at ease. Shelfishly.. I was only concerned because they hinted that a "special surprise" would be sent out in previous newsletters to all beta testers. I just want to make sure I get an email for that.

Thanks for the quick reply Steve.

Thursday, November 8, 2007 3:08 AM
  •  Scotters83 wrote:

Well, that's probably it then. That puts me at ease. Shelfishly.. I was only concerned because they hinted that a "special surprise" would be sent out in previous newsletters to all beta testers. I just want to make sure I get an email for that.

Thanks for the quick reply Steve.

If the surprise turns out to be a discount offer for a full subscription at the time of release and you don't get that offer, please do be sure to post here as we wouldn't want an offer like that (or whatever else they've cooked up - no, I have no idea, honestly!) to not be sent to everyone who participated in the beta.

-steve

Thursday, November 8, 2007 6:19 PM