none
Lync planning and deployment missing NNTP RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• Nobody from MS who can clear this up

"Ivan81" <ijankovic@live.nl> wrote in message news:334d6259-22b7-4ca7-b6a9-067d30dd15db@communitybridge.codeplex.com...

Hi,

Using windows live with community forums nntp bridge. I have subscribed to all lync/ocs forums but for some strange reason

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ocsplanningdeployment/threads isn't available anymore in the nntp bridge?

It's just isn't availble to subscribe? Is this a know issue since forums updates?

Ivan If this post answered your question, Mark As Answer If this post was helpful, Vote as Helpful

Ivan If this post answered your question, Mark As Answer If this post was helpful, Vote as Helpful
    Wednesday, December 7, 2011 3:41 PM
  • Aynone who can clear this up? I tried on several machines. All same issue.

Thanks in advance!

"Ivan81" <ijankovic@live.nl> wrote in message news:334d6259-22b7-4ca7-b6a9-067d30dd15db@communitybridge.codeplex.com...

Hi,

Using windows live with community forums nntp bridge. I have subscribed to all lync/ocs forums but for some strange reason

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ocsplanningdeployment/threads isn't available anymore in the nntp bridge?

It's just isn't availble to subscribe? Is this a know issue since forums updates?

Wednesday, December 7, 2011 3:46 PM
  • Known issue, there are some issues with the bridge we haven't been able to fix. The bridge issues is in the queue. I think some have recommended cleaning the nntp client cache and re enrolling the client. 
    Community Forums Program Manager
    Wednesday, December 7, 2011 9:11 PM
    Answerer
  • tried that already. but issue reamins on several clients. Any ETA when it�??s fixed?

Thanks

"Brent Serbus [ADMIN_MSFT]" wrote in message news:9b76e23a-4416-4fc4-b21d-b4a994f5d5db@communitybridge.codeplex.com...
    Known issue, there are some issues with the bridge we haven't been able to fix. The bridge issues is in the queue. I think some have recommended cleaning the nntp client cache and re enrolling the client. 
    Community Forums Program Manager

Thursday, December 8, 2011 1:56 PM
  • Actually, it�??s fixed!

Thanks!

Hi,

Thursday, December 8, 2011 2:09 PM