Crawling of my website RRS feed

• Question

• I have a quick question. We stated a new website  (http://www.mottmacinc.com/) for our US based operations, we have followed all of the instructions for webmasters, and our site has been crawled. However only one page has been indexed. Out of all the pages on the site, only the services page has been indexed. I was hoping someone can shed some light on this for me.

Thanks,
    Matt
    Monday, February 23, 2009 1:03 PM

Answers

• Hi Pusta,

How new is this site? I noticed that Live Search is the only engine with any pages indexed. It is also ranking extremely low and has almost no backlinks (3 I believe with one from this forum). Also, you mentioned that this is a new site for US based opperations. What is the original domain name?

Thanks,

Brett
    Program Manager, Live Search Webmaster Tools
    • Marked as answer by Brett Yount Monday, February 23, 2009 5:20 PM
    Monday, February 23, 2009 5:20 PM

All replies

• Hi Pusta,

How new is this site? I noticed that Live Search is the only engine with any pages indexed. It is also ranking extremely low and has almost no backlinks (3 I believe with one from this forum). Also, you mentioned that this is a new site for US based opperations. What is the original domain name?

Thanks,

Brett
    Program Manager, Live Search Webmaster Tools
    • Marked as answer by Brett Yount Monday, February 23, 2009 5:20 PM
    Monday, February 23, 2009 5:20 PM
  • Bret,

Thanks for your response. The site went live about 2 and a half weeks ago. I am currently working on building page rank and I am in the process of getting the orginal domain to link to our new site. The mother companys address is www.mottmac.com. The orginal domain name for the US based operations was www.carebapower.com. I am new to this whole process. Any help or advice you could give would be great.
    Monday, February 23, 2009 7:34 PM